1.16.2009

*~* Achieve! *~*


It's 2009! I like to visit OLW website where they encourage you to find the word that describes you and this year I've chosen ACHIEVE! This page was created using PP from Brenda Walton - it's so dreamy! I used these fabulous glittery chipboard letters, sent to me from my lovely pal Jeanette! They are divine and oh so sparkly and were a perfect match! I used my Cricut to cut out 2 types of flowers in various colors & added buttons - the journaling card was added after, but not visible here ;)
There are many words that describe me, or what I hope to do this year, but this one seems to be the most fitting when I think of where I am in my life and what I hope to accomplish ..... weight loss, a healthier happy inner and outer being, a way to manage the obstacles placed in my path, and a blissful year ahead! *** Happy 2009!! ***

8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous scrapbook page!!! I love the colors, the title, and the beautiful layout...I l-o-v-e flowers!!! It is perfect...cheerful and stunning just like you:o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly what a lovely page and blog. As promised I'm leaving you some love. I don't know how you do all you do, but you have already achieved much in your life and you are definitely a lovely sparkle that I am so fortunate to have in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I think you have already achieved so much!! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kelly, what a great word to start off a new year!! You've already achieved much in your life, because you have such a beautiful heart. And this page you made for "you" is just beautiful too! I'll be watching you for inspiration, not only as I step tentatively into the world of scrapbooking but also as I step each day through this next year. Luv ya girlfriend...thanks for being here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a gorgeous page... and what a gorgeous woman (inside and out!!!) Achieve you will, cuz you're terrific!

    btw - I love what you did with the letters. *wink *wink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1/17/2009

    hurray! Welcome to blogger land. Love the colors and the photo ~ I am soooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page, Kelly, and that is such a wonderful picture of you!! So pretty (both you and the page). I really need to learn more about scrapbooking, and I'm looking forward to learning from the master!!! Bring 'em on!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful Kelly!

    ReplyDelete