1.28.2009

I've been tagged!




Remember tag in preschool & elementary days? This is the grown-up, fun cyber version! I was tagged by Kadie who was tagged by Lauri and if I read it right, the idea is to find the 6th picture on your computer and tag 6 more people to do the same. I am a newborn blogger ;) so I am sure I won't have 6 bloggers to tag, but here is my best shot. My photo is surprisingly NOT of my kids! We had just returned from a vacation in Europe and I guess all the first pictures are all 2000 from there! BOY, what a shock to look back and see this - it brought me back to such a wonderful place :) (that's my little Chrissy satnding on the bridge in the foreground!) Look at this outskirts of this quaint little village - couldn't you just live here! This was on the way to Cochem and the next 100 pictures or so ARE the castle, etc ...... but this is officially #6. So, Lin and Sarah - tag - you're it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh such a beautiful place! I WANT to go there!! Can you hear me whining? Enough of that, but seriously...maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous view and brought me back to the wonderful days spent with my daughter in Kaiserslautern, Germany. I loved Europe and would return there in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful countryside! Someday, I hope DH & I can take a trip to Europe, off the beaten path, to see quaint scenes like this!

    ReplyDelete