5.29.2009

Cheers!



Happy Friday! Just a quickie card that I made for a friend's "It's 5 O'Clock somewhere!" swap. For me, this would be the ultimate in relaxation and pleasure - to hang in a hammock with some CL lemonaid & a cool breeze - yay! The reality of that being the kids squealing & spraying each other with the hose and calling for "mooooooooooooom!", tee hee!
This will be a busy weekend, as we are paring down before our trip and really making room for what we have and don't need. So much of it has gone to church and charity already but there were a few things we wanted to try to put out in a tag sale. I'm nervous! We are not only expecting rain but it will be a lot of work to juggle at the same time but dh has the weekend off and is going to be a big help in this endeavor! Plus we are babysitting and dd10 has a sleepover and dd12 has a birthday party and did I mention this is finals weeks for the kids? Yikes!
Deets: SU Cardstock w/ some fun summery paper I found at the dollar spot at Target LAST SUMMER, lol ..... SU ribbon, MS lace punch, Riley w/ sentiment from Hanna Stamps, I believe? And stickles on the little drinkie ;) Have a terrific weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you might need to spike your CL lemonade to survive such a busy weekend! LOL!

    This is super cute, Kelly. The punched lace at the bottom and ribbon are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED to be doing this right about now Kelly!! Breathe....just take deep breathes....this week will all be over with soon! :) Hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you are TOO busy!!!! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you busy bee, and to stop and make such a pretty card too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hammock party at Kelly's! Do you think we could all fit or are we going to have to do quarter shots for it? Your card is sooo cute with all those lovely summery colors. The pop of teal in the hammock is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect summer card showcasing the perfect summer way to relax! I could sure go for this, and it sounds like you could too! I love these warm and cheerful summer colors, and the stickles add just the right sparkle for this adorable card! Very well done!! Don't work too hard, and I hope the sale goes well for you!

    Love Ya!
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yeah! I think this is the perfect chilling out spot in Florida! A terrific card as usual, Kels! Sounds like another typical weekend for your family! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Love this Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I want to be where Riley is, enjoying that tropical breeze! I love the DP, the colors, but please, make mine an Electric Lemonade. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like the perfect day to me. love your card.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete