5.03.2009

Crazy Busy Week!


Happy Sunday to all! We just got home from a birthday party for 18 four year olds - whew! I'm glad today is "rest" day after that hoopla :) Just a simple card f0r today that I made Friday afternoon .. and by simple, it's pretty simple! Although I didn't intend for it to be so plain, in hindsight I realize that sometimes I fret too much about making a card *too much* (I admit, they are my favorite - the more color, the busier, the better for me!) but my chemo patient isn't doing so well and having such a hard time right now. I just let the verse talk and paired it with some gorgeous SU dsp just to remind her she's never walking this walk alone. Bless her .....
I added a snapshot of Chrissy from her Principal's Honor Roll assembly - I'm so proud of her! This time of year, her big and little sister have gotten so lax and she's perservered - conquering everything thrown her way and managed to get straight A's all year. She's an amazing girl! (they all are, she just juggled it a little bit better and fought a little harder for those grades!)





My little King of Knowledge! This was from the awards crowning ceremony at ds's preschool - the teacher's find a special gift each child has and awards them that crowning joy. His was the gift of KNOWLEDGE and added he is amazinly bright and eager to learn. He's growing up, my lil baby! His was based on Proverbs 3:5-6 .. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not onto your own understanding: in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."









5 comments:

  1. You had a great day!!!! Congrats to both your son and your daughter!!!! and don't be so hard on yourself...your card is beautiful just the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/04/2009

    Your card is just beautiful!!

    What a day you had! Many congrats to your kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/04/2009

    I love your card just the way it is. Sometimes our words get lost in a lot of business - sometimes you need to let the quiet do the talking...

    Congratulations to your amazing kids you, and they, should all be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that doesn't look simple - it is really pretty for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy days and great days often go hand in hand. At least they do for me! You have a very bright and beautiful family! How proud you must be of them!! Congratulations to both your DS and DD!! You card is simply beautiful, and I hope your friend is felling better. You card will surely brighten her day!

    ReplyDelete