1.08.2010

Every day should be a SNOW Day! :)

Oh, Let it Snow! :)


In my heart, I see the snow swirling around me with it's beauty, creating a winter wonderland! But here in the tropics, paper and ink are the closest I can get :) Using the SNSS set that was released yesterday called Love You This Much, I made this card for a very special friend :) This lovely set comes with sentiments for you to chose from: Love you this much and Let it Snow. This is another hand-stitched ribbon to fasten it to the card and from the side, a little 3D pop up effect.



I'm super excited to know that my SNSS flower for March is on the way! I can't wait to ink it up for my bff Michelle's themed "your birth month" swap in the SOTC! Although it will not look like the truly gifted artist Miss Lorie .... have you seen THIS! Just positively BEAUTIFUL in every possible way ..... what a true gift you are to all of us, Lorie! {{{{ 's }}}}
I'll be back tomorrow with one last card for the week and then it's R & R for me!
x0x0x0


Deets: Cardstock: Cranberry Crisp, Black, PTI White; Joanns Tan & Evergreen; Stamps: #1109 SNSS Love you this Much; Momento Black; DSP = Divine collection and Sugartree; colored with prismacolor markers; Circle nesties, tag, Ribbon from Celebrate It!; Kaiser pearls; Tombo

9 comments:

  1. Hiya. Such a lovely card. Fabulous cute image, great design and that lovely bow with button. Fabulous.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy! I need some sleep! I commented on your Eskimo card that I loved the ribbon, but I meant it for this card. Eesh!
    This is so cute! I do love the ribbon/button and the graduated pearls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/08/2010

    I love this and if you want to make a real one come on up here! We have a foot of the white stuff for you to play in :)

    Like Catherine - I love the ribbon and button. And those pearls ~ I never would have thought of curving them. Now I need to go do a card with that idea on it! Love the learning that we get from each other.

    Can't wait to see your sisterhood card. I LOVE that image too and I know your take on it will be amazing!

    Huggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!! Love the image & rich colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, I love your stamp and the ribbon is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous..love the ribbon at the top,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, Kels, this is soooo pretty! You colored that sweet snowman so beautifully, and I am just drooling over your ribbon treatment! Gorgeous! {hug}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Kelly, I could have sent you all the snow you wanted. But, alas, it is now melting. I like the snow, but I didn't like the sub-zero temperatures! I do love your card. They are wonderful! No matter the climate, snow-themed cards are always a welcomed sign of winter. Yours is a beauty! I love the colors and that rich ribbon across the top!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is A-dorable!! I don't know how you do it! Super mom and super crafter!!

    ReplyDelete