3.23.2010

Inktegrity's Challenge #4 ~ {I'm praying for you!}

For the Blog Candy post,
 click HERE! :)


Happy Wednesday!!  I'm happy to bring you another card before leaving to the Windy City!  :)  Have you hopped on over to Inktegrity to play along with the challenges?  Well, here's your chance!  


And using Inktegrity's "Thankful Bizzy" sweet little praying mouse, here's my take on the challenge!



 I paired it with SU's Red Riding Hood, Baja Breeze and SU's dsp "Sweet Slumber."  I paper- pieced Bizzy's jammies, added a matching flower combo w/ button & ribbon and the sentiment tag.  To keep Bizzy from "floating" around on the square, I anchored him into a cuttlebug, swiss dotted label.  

Remember, you can flip the sketch, rotate it,  use your choice of colors!  As long as we see the element of the sketch, it'll work! 
Take the Inktegrity challenge here!

TFL, friends! ~ I'll have another post launching for you on Friday from SCH so I hope you stop back by, and remember to enter the Blog Candy as a winner will be chosen around April 1st when I return!  Good luck and happy crafting!
xoxo
~Kelly   


12 comments:

  1. What a sweet little mouse card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little mouse is too cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, i like the colors you used. Bali Breeze is so great-i love it. And the mouse is really sweet. I don´t know where or what is SCH but i wish you a great time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is so sweet!!!! I love everything about this card Kel....it warms my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image & card, Kelly! Love the ribbon/flower/button treatment!
    Have a safe trip & a wonderful time in Chi-town! {{{{HUGS}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kelly what an adorable card and sweet image! I can think of a lot of people who would be thrilled to receive such a sweet card. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, Kelly! I hope you and DD have a wonderful time!!!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, what a cute card! Love that image and your paper piecing on the jammies is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OM Kelly, your card is so cute, love the sweet image. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too darn cute Kelly!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, Kelly! Those paper pieced jammies are brilliant!! Love the image and your papers of course are perfect choices. Add that beautiful coloring in, and this card is definitely an adorable winner!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete