7.12.2011

Tag - You're it! :)



Hi there!  Just a quick post today to bring you the new Riley and Company challenge - Michelle asked us to create Birthday tags! 

Using Bouncing Ball Riley (I think he is my FAVE!!), I created this happy tag and it came together pretty quickly.    I added Riley to the K and Company tag stack with and popped the back ground with the bright red ~ he just makes me smile :)


Be sure to link up your Birthday Tag creations here, on the blog!
We'd love to see what
you create and stop by and visit you!
If you load your birthday tags to another site, like SCS gallery,
please use the code Riley1411

For the DT amazing creations,
you can see them HERE
You won't want to miss it!

Big hugs,
Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

19 comments:

  1. Riley is just adorable and I love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bouncing Riley is really fun and your tag looks fabulous. I like the flowers and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag. Rilet is too cute.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love bouncey ball Riley too, this makes me want to ink him up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable! This is my fave Riley stamp of all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm literally laughing out loud at that cute, cute image!!!! It's wonderful! Love your tag too...just perfect.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sweetie, love the funny image...BIg hugs girlie...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Bouncing Riley is the cutest one! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Likey, likey the tag! I'm into tags right now and I think this is a very cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree he is my favorite as well, so cute. Love the tag always forget about making tags for gifts, etc. Love it. Hope your summer is going well, it is just dust here in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great card, i love Riley.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, he is my fav, too!! How adorable is this!!??! The bouncing ball is a cutie pie as well. I'm going ga-ga over this tag... Those yummy colors and flowers and ribbon... one word: FABULOUS!! xoxo.. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! This is too cute! Especially since we just got one of these balls for Beanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG this is just too cute. That image really beings back a flood of memories of when my kids had a bouncy ball.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun! Great image, love the hippity-hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwww, Riley is so cute on the bouncy ball! Love the card :)
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so sweet! Love your choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete