12.23.2015

Merry Christmas, 2015!


Good Morning, friends!

A few more sleeps and Santa will be here!  :) 
Just a few more batches of cookies to make here and I'll finally be ready.
Today, after a round of dental appointments,
 we are making homemade bird seed ornaments as the kids
wanted to hang them to the trees outside 
for all our feathered friends that visit the yard ♥
I have two words on the top of my holiday wish list:
sleep and relaxing! ♥
If I could just stay still, I'd be a happy mama!


This week's Inspiration Challenge at Riley and Company Stamps
is celebrating Christmas.
I've kept this one simple, coloring Riley with prismacolor markers,
stickles for the star and using up basket scraps for the design.
I have to resnap a picture of the inside of the card
and post it, too! 






Wishing you all a wonderful, warm and blessed Christmas celebration
with your families and friends!

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly 

12 comments:

  1. Super cute holiday card with Riley in the tree! Now that all cards are made and sent, all gifts bought and wrapped it is time for me to tackle Christmas cooking and cleaning, as well!

    Wishing you a blessed Christmas with family and friends, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, fun and oh so festive a truly delightful Riley card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so adorable!! How cute Riley looks in the tree!! You colored it perfectly!! The design is fabulous!! Have fun making the bird seed ornaments!! I hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season my friend!! Merry Christmas!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Riley card, Kelly. Frohe Weihnachten für Dich und Deine Familie. Lieben Gruß aus Deutschland !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image Kelly, and I do love how you have mounted it.
    Praying you have a calm and peaceful Christmas
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Kelly. Love the layering of the papers for your fun Christmas Moose! A very Merry Christmoose to you and your family! Hope you get time to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such an adorable card Kelly!! Love this silly image with Riley!! ;) Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a stunning New Year in 2016!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable this Riley is and you've done a marvelous job showcasing him. I have a cat who did the same thing a number of years ago...this card reminds me of that and made me smile, though I don't think I was smiling at the time she climbed up the tree and knocked it over.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh...this is so adorable! I love the image, but your layout even adds a sense of "movement". Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love this sweet Riley, and it makes such a fun Christmas card! Hope all went well with Santas drop in : ) Hoping you have had some free time for yourself as well! Merry Christmas and looking forward to a fab 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really cute!
    Hope you had a really nice Christmas!
    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete