12.09.2016

Santa Claus is coming .......


.... to town! 

And he is checking his list - and checking it twice!
But I know all of you, my friends,
are all on the nice list ♥


Isn't this image darling!
I really, really, really, REALLY love images of Santa!
This darling Stampendous "secret santa" stamp was sent to the 3M
this month by Barb, our hostess for December.
When I saw it, I was instantly smitten!

I actually colored up this Santa at 1 am,
waiting for my daughter to come home with her boyfriend from a date.
I was sleep deprived and seeing cross-eyed ...
so imagine my (pleasant) surprise to wake up the next day
and see how beautifully it was colored - ROFL!!
Guess I found my perfect time to color and the conditions to color in! :)



For the inside of my card,
I used one of the fabulous sentiment stamps from The Project Bin.
The stamp is from the Maybe Christmas stamp set
and a perfect match to this - and any - holiday card ♥

Be sure to stop on over to see what Barb and Jeanette made
with this secret santa stamp! 

Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

14 comments:

  1. Yes, this is a super Santa image and you really did color him in perfectly! Love the inside with the plaid too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, and this Santa is super-cool and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly... yes, you have definitely found your coloring time... since this Santa is colored to perfection! And your card... WOW!!! Love the Kelly-color-scheme... it screams YOU! And what a fantastic overall design! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so gorgeous!! You did color it perfectly!! I love the papers, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coloring Kelly--you might want to chose that time more often................ Great Layout--love the candy dots and the paper is perfect. I love the plaid on the inside.

    Thanks for playing this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, he is super cute and you're right - beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kelly this is amazing you really rocked the colouring of this fabulous image. Love the way you have mounted it to make a stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image - great card ! I totally like the plaid paper - fit´s perfectly.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous coloring Kelly. I can't imagine coloring anything at 1 a.m. and having it come out half as good as yours did. Great image and I love your layout and the added dots for that great pop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this fun Santa! He looks like he is straight out of the 50s (just like me)!! Great holiday card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my I am so loving that image of Santa he is FAB, superb colours and card design Kelly
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this image! So playful! Your coloring is perfect, right down to the rosy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors and papers you used for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just adorable! I love the plaid paper and your coloring is awesome. Sorry I have been MIA. I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete