7.20.2017

CCEE1729 ~ Moon and Space Exploration!


Good Morning, friends :)

 Over at the CCEE Stampers, Maryann is once again the hostess
of the challenge at hand.
She chose for us to make a card based on another day on the
 *Days of the Year Calendar* ~ Moon and Space Exploration Day!

This is one area where my stamps are lacking, so
I chose the closest thing:  A moon, some stardust and moonbeams! ♥




The stamp is from Elzybells (retired) and I've had this set for forever and a day.
How I miss this stamp company!

Please stop by the CCEE Stampers blog 
and see what the rest of the DT has made.
And if you upload your card to a gallery like splitcoaststampers,
use the keyword CCEE1729 ~ we'd love to visit and see your creation :)

I'll be back shortly with my R, S, G card, too!
We've been going through the gambit of 1,000 things and are just coming up for air.
I'm sure you know the feeling!

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

17 comments:

  1. Love the image on your gorgeous card Kelly!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute card Kelly, a great stamp and lovely sentiment too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly what a gorgeous card - love that image and also your 'takw' on the theme :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! What a pretty stamp. Creative take on the theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious card, Kelly! I could use a little stardust and moonbeams!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image, and fabulous layout!! We could ALL use a little stardust and moonbeams. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that little gal swinging on a moonbeam. Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous!! I love the sweet image and the sentiment!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet, sweet card, Kelly...just makes me grin!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this fits the theme perfectly. The strip at the bottom reminds me of piano keys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly this is a gorgeous card and she is adorable. Love the sentiment and backing papers too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute card Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. How very sweet, a lovely design and papers to show this cutie off.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. so sorry I am a week late with this comment

    this is so sweet.....love your detail work and bright and happy colors

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's a real cutie. A lovely card Kelly and I love the sentiment. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete