7.31.2017

I'm here to decorate ....

... your house for October!
LOL!

Happy Monday!
I have another card to share with you from The Project Bin ~
introducing ...
This is a brand new stamp set, just in at TPB shop,
and just in time to think about upcoming cards for Fall :)


For today's card, I've stamped out the spider in the set
 onto kraft cardstock in a varied pattern using Altenew Jet Black ink.


 I've stamped out the matching sentiment with versamark,
then added white WOW embossing powder to piece of black cardstock.
It's set with the heat embossing tool ~
it looks a little silver but it's super fine white ;)
 The last little touch was an orange - yes, orange!! - staple :)
 
  You can find this stamp set and more here in the store!
The blog is here if you'd like to see the stamp sets and inspiring cards :)

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

19 comments:

  1. I don't lile Haloween and I hate spiders.....but I do love your awesome card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun card Kelly - love that spider image and the way you have used it on this stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, not sure I like spiders IRL... but I love them on this adorable card, Kelly! And that sentiment. FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that will explain the little critters in the corners on the ceiling!! Such a fun card !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really fun card Kelly. I love it! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun!! I love the design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card- and I was just telling my Mom and hubby about a afriends spider adventure'- you have to package this up and mail it to her! LOL TPB has some fun fun images and sentiments- and you showcase them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABulous and fun card Kelly..love it.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeek!!! Best place for spiders...on a fabulous card! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They seem to keep my house decorated all year long! Another fabulous sentiment from The Project Bin!! Fun, fun card, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. EEK!! Oh those spiders!! What a really fun card!! I love it in the kraft and black colors too! I'm ready for this hot weather to be done and cool weather to set in for sure! :) Hope you are doing well my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did a double look at that staple! Yup, it's orange! And you created such a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fun!!! I love that spider and he looks pretty great as background paper! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, such striking card for halloween! Great design!
    But hope that those spiders will have another house to decorate, not mine... eheheh :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can decorate my house anytime Kelly. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! I think my house is already getting ready. I've seen a couple big spiders here lately! I don't do spiders. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Card Kelly--You can come by me and decorate too. How does January work in your schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun card! Really adorable!

    ReplyDelete