7.16.2017

TPB Christmas in July - Day 2!



Welcome back to day 2 of The Project Bin’s Christmas in July 
 Blog Hop! 

After 2 full days of The Project Bin’s holiday hop, you’ll probably have so many ideas, you can already start your Christmas list!

If you are hopping along, you should have arrived here from Patricia's blog.  
 If you get lost along the way, or started somewhere in the middle,
 follow the candy cane trail back to The Project Bin inspiration blog.  
 You won’t want to miss the creativity along the way and remember:
  2 lucky winners have the chance of winning
 one of the 2 generous gift certificatesto shop at The Project Bin store! 
 Woohoo!



For today’s holiday inspiration, I’ve created for you
a snow shaker card using my 2nd favorite stamp set in the store!
I love this holiday sentiment set ♥
Living in South Florida, this is the only snow I will see! 
I used my die cuts and the Cuttlebug to make a simple circular and scallop edge,
filled it with faux snow ($1 store), sealed it with thin 3d foam tape,
and attached it to the card base.
I left the card base a little more simpler than I usually do as the fun sentiment 
and snow are the focal point of my card.

The stamp reads:
Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.
 Maybe Christmas means a little bit more!'
You may recognize this wonderful quote from
the 1957 classic "How the Grinch Stole Christmas' by Dr. Suess.  

Here is the set in it's entirety:

 Be sure to leave a comment at each stop and the winners will be announced 
on The Project Bin blog this week.  
And today - I'm the last stop on the hop 
and we hope you enjoyed our Christmas in July blog hop.  

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

20 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make this into a shaker card. Love the simplicity of the background - it really makes the sentiment pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent idea to make a shaker card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Kelly. I love Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I was able a number of years ago to take my grands to see it on stage. Such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!! I love the shaker and the beautiful papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Kelly what a creative fun card. You have done a wonderful job with this set. Way to go.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly--awesome card! Great design with a shaker card! Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Low your snow-shaker card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful shaker card Kelly and I love the sentimet as the focal inside..FABulous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous shaker card Kelly. The sentiment is so true. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How I love the 'snow' you used for this shaker- wow- I love this set- very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Faux snow," who knew? Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly, what a fun shaker card! I love that sentiment from How the Grinch Stole Christmas! That show is one of my MUST SEEs each year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous shaker card Kelly , and wonderful set of stamps too. Love how you have kept the sentiment as the focal point.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this gorgeous shaker card Kelly and the wonderful set of stamps that the sentiment comes from.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ack. too cute. i love the medium you used inside the shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your shaker card! The interactive cards are always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh kelly Love this card and the stamp set. Putting it on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can feel the brisk chill coming off of this fabulous holiday design, Kelly!! What a welcome relief from the Texas heat!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE the snow shaker, a joyous card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete