11.17.2017

RSG ....... Inside/Out!


Today's the day!  

The November Ready, Set, Go Challenge this month was from me :) 
 I challenged Barb, Jeanette and myself
 to make an Inside/Outside card!

Say what?!!

And inside out card is actually a pretty simple idea!
It's where the inside of the card is now the front,
and the front becomes the inside! 



Since I tend to decorate the inside of my cards a lot,
I thought it would be fun to see how we interpret switching the roles of each.
I used my new Neat and Tangled stamp set "Santa's Wonderland"
... omgosh!
This stamp set is. the. cutest!!
The Santa and winter scene on my card would normally be played out
on the front of the card but I have them tucked behind 
each of the cut out circular shapes, giving a hint of the merriment.
 



My card was actually inspired by one that I saw from GSD
~ you can see the adorable card here
 In hindsight, there is too much white on the card for my liking:
learning experience ;)
You can see what Barb and Jeanette did with this challenge
by heading over to their blogs!
Oh! And in case you were wondering,
there's only 5 weeks left until Christmas!
I'm actually starting to panic a little :/
How about you - are you ready to get your merry on?! ♥

I'll add my card to the Neat and Tangled Little Tangles challenge - coloring!

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

15 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Kelly. I love all of the little windows and the images just make me smile. Great Colors too--I do not think it is too much white as that allows the colored images to shine. Great Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Kelly!! I love the inside out design!! The images are so sweet!! What a fun card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Very sweet and fun card! I didn't knew that it's name was inside-out. Love the idea and it gives me some ideas to use my negative leftovers... :D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea and it looks beautiful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Kelly! A very cute and happy card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, one adorable card, love this design and may try this myself...xxHave a lovely weekend.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute and a beautiful card Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe you've managed to incorporate so many circle windows in there!! Its a wonderful card, and so adorable too! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles challenge!
    hugs, Ashwini, LTDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, Kelly!! I love peeking in on the North Pole with this precious card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute idea. So hard to do simple cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Kelly! I love all the peep holes and fun images. What an adorable card... and fabulous challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable Kelly and I love your design..too cute.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous layout, Kelly !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one of my favourite Christmas stamp sets too and I'm in love with your colouring of the images. I so love the window design too, especially with all the colours popping against the white background. Its a stunning card and I'm so glad you joined us this month at Little Tangles!!

    ReplyDelete