5.21.2009

BFFs!


Hi everyone! Way behind on posting here! First, let me say a great big thank you to all who commented on my dd - I was so touched (and teary!) reading the comments. I'm amazed at how fast she's growing into a young lady - it seems like just yesterday she was watching Barney and playing with her dollies!
Today's card is a belated birthday wish for my BFF, Jen! She lives in Georgia now and we see each other so infrequently ~ talk often but it's not the same :( Her birthday was on Mother's Day and well ..... I didn't get her card out in time! I had just gotten this new BFFabug from stampingbella and it's TDF! Used some of my Posie Mat Stack, ribbon & stickles and most importantly to tell her she's my bud for always!

8 comments:

  1. This is the CUTEST thing ever!!! I have never seen this stamp before but I'm totally in love at first sight with it!! Too Too Cute, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is TDF!!! What a cute card Kelly! And I'm certain your BFF is going to LOVE it...even if it's a little late. :) (((big hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/21/2009

    I love this - a perfect representation of what friends are. The layout is amazing too - super job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! Love the image!! and better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...Kelly this is just the sweetest. I'm sure your friend is going to love it. Especially because it is made with love. What could be better than that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card! i love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Love the inks and oranges together. I am sure your friend will be very happy to get this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/26/2009

    Cute, cute, cute!! I love this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete