8.11.2009

TGF - Farm Fresh Challenge w/ Mary :)



Oh boy, this took every ounce I had in me to complete this card ..... and the sad part is ..... it doesn't look it!! It took hours and hours and changing it around, re-cutting, second guessing the papers, etc .... I have been so out of it and under the weather and just blah - no mojo, no creativity but I was hoping to create my first FFF to honor the wonderful sketch Mary picked out. I also had a birthday card to make for a super duper terrific friend this week so it was just the inspiration I needed to get up and have a go, tee hee!



TFL and have a blessed week!

Deets: SU! Crushed Curry &Tangerine Tango,

DSP: K & Company,

The Greeting Farm's Never Ever,

prismacolor markers, scallop punch, ATG, ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... I think you're getting your MOJO back. You just don't know it yet!! This is so cute! I love the image, and your papers and coloring are wonderful as always. I hope you feel better soon, sweet Kelly! I have really enjoyed your London photos, too, and can't wait to see the rest!! Take care! I love ya!

    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I have that paper pack too Kelly!! It's really yummy isn't it?! And I agree with Lorie, you definitely have your mojo back and you just don't know it yet! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! She's crafting! Woohoo!!!!
    This is supah cute, Kel! Love your coloring - esp. the shading on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly this is absolutely adorable and I'm so touched that you came out to play in the FFF with my sketch and feeling under the weatherto boot. Now that is what I call dedication to the hobby. Feel better soon chica. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete