9.01.2009

Big Hair day ...... LOL!

Okay, I am utterly exhausted ;) I have sat in the hair salon for exactly 3 hours taking dd14 to get her hair permed for the first time and it took FOR-E-VAH!!! She has stick straight, baby fine hair like me (ahem!) and wanted it curled for picture day in like 2 days so ..... we went! She looks so cute .... but I know I'm biased :) I about fell over at the cost and the excruciating wait but alas, she is done and very happy :) And a shout out to my gal pals Catherine and Karen who kept me thoroughly entertained via text while I was about to spit some nails! Not ..... those ...... kind ...... of ...... nails ....... ha ha! A little Salon Humor :)
So, I captured these very quickly - it looks AWFUL, it's still wet, but I'm sure once it dries she'll like it for picture day ;)


Lastly, my other "hair"post is the Anya Birthday card I made for the talented Miss Kadie's card swap on SCS ...... who is a brand new TGF Gardener!! We all KNEW she would be soaring high, so I'm not surprised at all that they scooped her up - go Kaders!!!!








Deets: Birthday Anya, TGF papers, Ric-rac from the LSS, SU! Scallop punch, stickles, prismacolors, Tombo, 3d dots

9 comments:

  1. It looks great! and that smile! I guess it means she likes it too!

    LOOK OUT schoolyard! Pretty girl on her way to picture day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for her!!! Hair looks Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great looking girls there! Your DD is absolutely gorgeous, and I love the soft curls!! I've permed long hair like hers, and I can tell you from the other side of the chair that it can be excrutiating too! Lots of spiral rods, and aching, aching feet, arms and back. She'll be stunning in her pictures!

    Your Anya card is so very cute. I love the colors, and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Kelly! She looks great - even with it still wet - and soooo happy! Better 3 hours one day, then an hour every day with the curling iron! You are such a good mommy! {{{hugs}}}
    I am about drooling over your Anya card! Super, super, duper cute! Love the layout, love the paper, love the coloring - you rocked it out, gf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous daughter! She takes after her momma for sure. I love your card Kelly! I also see those fabulous gold stickles. Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your DD's hair, she looks like Birthday Anya!
    Your card is totally adorable, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally LOVE this!! Fantastic card, Girlie!! And you should DD pose for Marie at TGF whenever she's designing a new Anya stamp...striking resemblence :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, what a darling DD you have! She looks so cute with her new "do". And what a darling card! Love the way you presented this Anya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful DD you have Kelly! She will be stunning for her school pics I am sure!!

    Love the Anya too :)

    ReplyDelete