12.05.2009

A little Lovin' from the Oven! :)





Hi friends! The holidays are upon us and there is a lot of bakin' going on in our house -- I absolutely love to cook and baking is a small part of that (my real passion is the meal done in courses!) My children - including little man - have all inherited my love of cooking and it's often quite busy in the kitchen around here (and yes, I often look like Baking Beauty you see here, tee hee!) Isn't she gorgeous! And if you stop on over to the Busy Beauties Boutique, she can be yours, too!



I made another card as well using the dreamy papers from Fancy Pants - also from the Baking Beauties accessories :) They really are quite versatile and fun to use ... give them a try!





TFL and hope your weekend is going well - we're off to dd's Chorus Holiday Show in a bit and hoping this post launches as it should ;)

Deets: All Cardstock is by SU!, PTI white for images; DSP is a mat stack Holiday Papers from Fancy Pants; Digi stamps from BBB; colored with Prismacolor markers; e. flowers; SU button & twine; MS Punch, 3D dots; tombo

11 comments:

  1. Both cards are sensational! I really like the sketch for the first card. The second card is a very creative use of the cookies, mitt and cupcake. I think those are going to be very versatile images! Great job, Kelly!

    Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya. Two fabulous cards and very different. Great designs and colours on each one, love them.
    Have a lovely day.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kelly so very clever and creative! I love your use of the baking goodies to make a Christmas card. How fun! Your Baking Beauty card is just perfect. Love 'em. Fabulous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely cards Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just too cute, Kelly! There's a blog award for you over on my blog! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12/07/2009

    love them! What great colors. The stripes on the long card remind me of a candy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow - two vastly different cards! very talented and love how you did them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these, Kelly! I ordered all of them, and I think they'll be wonderful with the recipe challenges! Thanks for sharing and for the inspirations!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeeeeee!!!! These creations are scrumptious!!! You have really brought Baking Beauty to life with your beautiful card, and I love how you used the cookies, oven mitt and cupcake to create such a fun Christmas card!!!! Now, I am craving homebaked chocolate chip cookies and some cuppycakes:o) Who would ever think that looking at cards could be so dangerous to the waistline;o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Where's my comment?!?!?

    These are yummy, Kels! Love the papers for Baking Beauty - all warm and cozy, and the accessories card is sugary goodness!

    ReplyDelete