9.02.2010

Sneak peek and invite to the SCH Blog Hop!

Hi there!!  I am soooo grateful it's almost Friday and 3 day weekend ~ we are desperately in need of this long holiday weekend :) 




I wanted to show you a quick sneak peek and let you know that Sugar Creek Hollow invites you to the Autumn Blog Hop on September 4th!  Although Tracy has had her store open for the summer, the creative team had the summer off but we are back and bigger than ever!  There are new images already in the store, and even more on the way - each one so spectacular and uniquely SCH :)   Make sure to stop on over to the blog and come back on Saturday, Sept 4th as we kick off the beautiful Fall season!  There are prizes to be won and a Fall-tastic lot of fun to be had! :)

Blessings!
~Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Looks cute from what I can see! I love pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I see an awesome card in the works...can't wait to see the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, it looks very inviting and making me think fall, well not New England fall, but TX fall, looks like something I want to color with my crayons and I am seeing some purple in there, so Halloween colors are added....I will be there Friday for the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops mean Saturday, I have my days messed up this week, maybe next week I will have my days right :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me want to hate ya for your coloring skills despite how fantastic I know you are!!! Can't wait to see your whole creation!!

    ....nothing wrong with a three day weekend.....


    HUGGZ, A

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sneaky, my friend! Love your coloring! Love long weekends! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...Big smile.... Love your sneak peek! Tomorrow should be fun, wait till they are see the "whole" card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sneak peek looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see the whole card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly,
    Great card and a special wish for a wonderful weekend.
    God Bless,
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9/04/2010

    What I can see is looking spectacular, Kelly -- can't wait to see the whole thing! Praying you all get the rest you need this weekend, sweetie! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete