3.18.2012

Sneaky Peek #2 ~ Easter Egg Time!


**To enter my Birthday Blog Candy,
{picture on Side Bar ---> }


Welcome!!  Ready for another Sneak peek at the new 
stamp release?  The stamps in this release have just melted my heart with cuteness!!

Today's card is rich and bright and I'm using Stacked Eggs ~ this time,
no pastels to be found!  My favorite eggs are always the brightly colored ones and that's what my mind went to when I was coloring this adorable
Riley stamp.  I naturally used the paper to match, all bright and vivid!


I'll be back tomorrow with another project to share with you!

*A few sweet notes!
The new stamp release and Blog Hop will be on March 22nd, Thursday at 10 PM EST!
If you place your order within the first 24 hours after the release, you will receive a free Riley "Share a Smile" logo stamp with $25 purchase - they will not be available for purchase!
And check out the Riley and Company store to see a huge Riley and Company surprise - a product being released on Thursday!  SOOO exciting!*

Please visit the DT blogs (side bar linked!) to see what sneaks they have for you today, too!


Big Hugs!
Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

20 comments:

  1. This is so cute Kelly! I love the scalloped layers and shapes! Great yellow ribbon and that Riley is TOO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and happy image on your bright and funfilled card Kelly. I imagine that Easter will sneak up very quickly too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun Kelly, love the bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and cheerful! Love,love, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun, cute image! I just love that bright stack of eggs and the colors you used on them. Your CS is bright and cheery and the ribbon and flowers are just great! Can't wait until Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, that image is too cute!!!! I love your vibrant card. You are the perfect person to live in Miami with your love for bright colors! Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgoeus card, I love the papers you use, such fun bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute image and the card is adorable! I love the bright colors. The ric rac reminds me of a decorated egg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Over the top cute!! Love the bright colors and the ric rac! Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the fun Riley image and How great is the color combo you put together! Love the fun cheery look of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in the mood for these bright colors, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the mixture of stripes, swirls, scallops and ovals! Your bright eggs are fantastic! Another fantastic peek, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVIN all your colors Kelly!!~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet--Sweet--Sweet Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! Bright, fun and so much Easter-y goodness! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ACK! Love those fun colored easter eggs and bright papers! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love Riley balancing eggs, that is so cute

    ReplyDelete