5.27.2014

Riley and Company *Sneak Peaks* - Day 3!

Hello again! 
Time for another Riley and Company Stamps
New Stamp Release sneak peek!
 
It's also time for the Riley and Company Challenge
 to start so my card is pulling double duty today :)
The challenge this week is brought to us by DT member Frances
who challenged us to create a card with a spritz background.
 
For my card, I used a speckled background paper and then
spritzed it with Tattered Angels in Rum Punch.
It blends so well with the paper, it's hard to see it!
I used the Retro Folks "Ethel" stamp and paired it with an upcoming
FunnyBones "Pinterest" stamp - oh how they have me ROLLING!

 



Be sure to stop in and see what the rest of the DT has created
and of course, we'd LOVE for you to play along in the challenge! 

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

11 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly - this is fun - the sentiment is a great one, and I love how you have used the retro image and the spritz.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and layout. The sentiment is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hoot, Kelly! And so very true!! I can have everything I want at Pinterest! My folders are filled with treasures over there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! The spritzed background looks amazing!! I love the image and fun sentiment!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too fun and so cute with that sentiment - and true!!!
    Love the way you did the background on here too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I like this card design. Your image is perfectly paired with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that the truth! Love your little touch of burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card and super sentiment! Love the button flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how current this sentiment is, along with the retro art. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! This is me!! Fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! Oh, how true is that statement!! I love the burlap banner!

    ReplyDelete